|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-06-03 07:44:50 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-06-19 17:09:07 +0200|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 234
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license version 2 as published by the free software foundation this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program if not see http www gnu org licenses extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 503 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Alexios Zavras <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Enrico Weigelt <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'sound')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 12 deletions
diff --git a/sound/soc/atmel/atmel-i2s.c b/sound/soc/atmel/atmel-i2s.c
index d88c1d995036..bbe2b638abb5 100644
@@ -1,21 +1,10 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only
* Driver for Atmel I2S controller
* Copyright (C) 2015 Atmel Corporation
* Author: Cyrille Pitchen <email@example.com>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
- * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
- * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
- * more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
- * this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.